Today is Thursday, as usual I'm working. Bored + blur. It's been a long time not updating my blog..Sungguh sepi suram blog :p My job? How was it? Normal..Up and down..Being in sub not secure at all..Ppl will kacau u even if you completed ur work.
Bak kata pepatah baruku.."Keje, headache..X keje, headache..X de duit, palingg headache"..So, ignore every words tht u don't like & do not take it personally..Kalo da jiwe sensitip sgt hard to work wit sum other ppl yg bermcm ragam..But I like my work..bila boring2 browse tutorial AI or PSD...At least I gain sumthing out of my "unoccupied" time.. I love designing..but programming?way way out of my interest/likes..
New year is coming. Hopefully lots lots of joy + happiness waiting for me n family.. :) 1/1/2010 is the day tht i measure my goal towards sum"thing"...I'm heppy today :) Smiling2..Cam kerang busukz..Hukk..









0 comments:
Post a Comment